Friday, May 1, 2009

New Baby

Tuesday evening at 7:50pm, my nephew and his wife had a baby boy, Dylan Robert, 8lbs 7oz and 20 3/4" long. He's such a cutie. Okay, I'm prejudiced, but he really is.

Everyone is doing fine and are glad to be home.

Tuesday is my local guild meeting. We have topped at 150 members (fire code regulation) and have a waiting list. Its such a friendly and supportive group, I'm glad to be a member. For a look at our guild go to www.wvqg.com .

There was a quilt show meeting for our upcoming show in May, 2010. I know, its far away, but it takes a lot of planning. I'm the display chair (in charge of orgainizing the order in which the quilts are hung). We've been making backdrops for the quilts over the years, and hopefully this year will finish them up.

The budget passed------ now the ball's in my court.

Tomorrow am going to the Northern Star Quilters Guild Show in Somers, NY.

No comments: